• Promotional event / Expo / Registration – 4th and 5th May 2018 at Leisure Valley Chandigarh.
• The Concept- Lets Paddle to Encourage Cycling in Chandigarh
• Our vision is to create awareness about cycling and its close relationship with fitness and as one of the best exercise to prevent several diseases. To use the cycle as the mode of transportation, at least once a week. Come; let’s beat diseases and pollution together. Participants who have registered online, can collect their goodie-bags from Leisure Valley Chandigarh on 4th and 5th May 2018.
On – ground registrations shall also open at Several places which shall be intimated through social media. Exhibition cum Registration. Green, Conserve, Health and Fitness Brands- Premium Health care Fitness, Environmental friendly products and services on display.
• Event Attractions:
Prize Money – Exciting Prize Money for winners, across all categories.
Goodie Bags – Attractive Goody bags containing event merchandise.
Refreshments – Healthy refreshments for all participants.
Live Band – Live Band to entertain participants with soulful music.
1. Pro-Race: Only for professionals, Category Open, Age 18+, 57.5 KMs, Competitive & Timed Race. Participants will be verified by CFI. Registration fee: Rs. 1500/-. Date of Race: 6th May, 2018. Reporting time: 5:30 am. Venue: Jan Marg, Nr. Matka Chowk, Chandigarh. Their participation will be verified by CFI, only then they would be registered for the race. Pro Race participation can be done by calling 9646769650. Total Prize Money – Rs. 2.50 Lakh
2. Amateur Race: Open for all men/women, Age 18+, 28.7 KMs, Competitive & timed race. Registration fee: Rs. 1000/-. Date of Race: 6th May, 2018, Reporting time: 5:30am. Venue: Jan Marg, Nr. Matka Chowk, Chandigarh. Total Prize Money – Rs. 50k.
3. Fun Ride: Open for all Men/Women, Age 18+, 10 KMs, Non-competitive. Registration fee: Rs. 500/-. Date of Race: 6th May, 2018, Reporting time: 7:00am. Venue: Jan Marg, Nr. Matka Chowk, Chandigarh.
4. Junior Ride: Open for all school students in the age of 7 to 17 years. 5 KMs, Non-Competitve Ride. Registration fee: Rs. 200/-. Date of Race: 6th May, 2018, Reporting time: 7:00am. Venue: Jan Marg, Nr. Matka Chowk, Chandigarh.
5. Tobu Cycle Race: Open for all kids in the age group of 1 to 6 years. 100 Ms, Friendly Ride. Registration fee: Rs. 200/-. Date of Race: 5th May, 2018. Reporting time: 6:00pm with their own tobu cycles. Venue: Leisure Valley, Nr. Eiffel Tower, Sector-10, Chandigarh.
6. Champions with disability: Open for all specially enabled people of all age groups. Encouraging ride. No Registration fees. Date of Ride: 4th May, 2018. Reporting time: 6:00 pm. Venue: Leisure Valley, Near. Eiffel Tower, Sector-10, Chandigarh.
Cycling clubs across the country will be invited to participate. The cycling club participants can choose from any of the available racing categories. Certificates of participation for all who complete the race in the chosen race category.
Corporate offices within the city and around will be invited to participate in the race. The corporate riders can participate under Fun Maza Ride category. For bulk entries more than 10, get a special discount. Certificates of participation for all who complete the race.
• Confirmation of registration entries received through online and offline platforms are subject to Registration
• In case of any queries regarding registration, participants may contact 9646769650 (10 AM to 6 PM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• By submitting your application you are agreeing to enter into the Event and also agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry, the Event Conditions and any instructions given to you by the organizers and officials of the Event.
• A normal health check-up to ensure that the participant is not on any kind of drugs. If any participant is found to have consumed any kind of drugs, he/she will be disqualified immediately.
• No medical insurance will be provided by the organizers to the participant.
• Any kind of cheating or misbehavior with any of the participants during the cycling rounds, if noticed by the event management team, shall lead to immediate disqualification.
• All riders in any ride will have to bring their own bicycle, support equipment and ride essentials.
• Participation in the event is personal to you; you are strictly prohibited from swapping, selling or transferring or offering to sell, swap or transfer your place in the event. Any breach of this condition shall render the entry void. If you are found to be in breach of this condition we reserve the right to exclude you from participation. Ticket once purchased in any category is non-refundable and non-transferable
• If any participant has a valid objection on the officially declared ride results, he/she may appeal in writing within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the results on the ride day.
• A Protest Form worth Rs. 1000 shall be charged for any appeals.
• The decision of the management team shall be final and binding and there shall be no further right of appeal.
• At all times during the event you must adhere to all instructions to maintain a smooth flow.
• Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The organizer is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organizer. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
• The Participant grants the Organizer the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
• Results of the race will be arrived at on the basis of time chip, photo finish at the finishing line and manual time count.
• Post verification of the results, prize money cheques of winners shall be drawn in the individual name of the victorious athletes of both categories.
• Cyclists found to have exchanged their bib numbers with others will be disqualified from the competition. They shall not be entitled to any time count and/or prize money (if applicable).
• Prize winners may be required, at the sole discretion of the organizers, to submit a certified true copy of their ID proof for disbursement of prize money.
• Prize money winnings are subject to Indian Income Tax Act and Rules as applicable from time to time. Any liabilities thereupon shall be borne by the winner.
• Winners and recipient of any prizes must produce original proof of identification mentioning date of birth
• Winners shall get their respective prize money in 7 working days upon submitting the necessary documents • Only those riders who cross all the designated timing mats shall be eligible for race prizes.
• All riders participating in race and/or contending for any prize will have to register following the aforementioned registration guidelines.
• Registration can be done online as well as offline.
• Online registration can be done on www.starbizindia/form/cyclothon/public. Fill in the details of the registration form and submit it online along with online payment of registration fees.
• One must thoroughly check all the relevant information presented on the event website as well as registration form before submitting his/her registration form.
• Offline registration can be done by availing registration form from the office of Star Biz India and submitting the form with the requisite registration fees at the office of Star Biz India
• Correct details must be filled against all the fields provided in the form.
• Requisite registration fees must be paid for successful registration.
• The participant must meet the minimum age criteria for the chosen category of ride.
• There shall be no support/service vehicle during the race. Registration Rules
• Registrations under each category is open ONLY for individual entries and groups from corporates. But all participants from one company/group have to submit their personal details & must fill individual forms.
• Only one participant can register for the event using a single e-mail id/contact number for registration. It is important that you do not submit more than one entry per person. Multiple registrations from a single e-mail id will entail all of them rejected.
• Participant, once registered under any category, cannot cancel his/her registration. There will be no refund of registration fees paid by the participant in case of his/her failure to participate in the event.
• In case of any errors in providing information in the registration form, the applicant will need to fill in another form and register again. The fees paid at the time of previous registration shall not be refunded. Therefore, the participant must check the details filled in the form twice before submitting the form. Registration Rules for ITT (10th February 2018, Saturday)
• Drafting other vehicles/racers and not completing entire course will result in disqualification.
• Aero helmets, Aero bars, Skin suit, Shoe covers, Disc wheels are allowed.
• Personal support vehicle is not allowed nor it will be given on track by the organizers.